Uduak Osom (Udie)
Areas of Specialty: Pediatric Feeding Disorders with an emphasis on premature babies and kids, Social Cognitive Disorders, Pragmatic Language, Oral Motor, Language Disorders, Augmentative Communication, Autism, and ADD
- Feeding Matters
- Mission Integration Committee- Notre Dame High School, San Jose
- National Association of Black Speech and Hearing (NBSHLA)
- Zero to Three
- California Speech-Language and Hearing Association (CSHA)
- American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA)
- American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA), 2019
- California Speech and Language Association (CSHA): Implementation of Pragmatic Language in Natural Settings, Failure to Thrive
- Advance for Speech Pathology and Audiology, 2006, Speech and Language Services for speakers of African-American English
Udie was one of those students who entered college searching for her calling. In 1990, she discovered that her passion was in helping others. As the saying goes, “The rest is history.” In 1992, Udie graduated with her bachelor’s degree in communication disorders and science. In 1997, she received her Master’s degree in communication disorders and science from San Jose State University. She has more than 20 years of experience working with children with various disabilities. Udie is very passionate about neuro-developmental disabilities and social-cognitive disabilities. In 2000, she developed a social skills program that pairs typical developing students with students diagnosed with social cognitive disabilities (Autism, Pragmatic Language, ADD etc). She went on to develop a secondary program “All for 3’s.” Udie has worked as a consultant for several schools, conducted numerous workshops for schools, written and published articles.
B.A. SLPA (Bilingual)
Areas of Specialty: Early Intervention, Social Cognitive Disorders, Pragmatic Language, Oral Motor, and Language Disorders.
Fun Facts: Gina likes to explore nature and share those experiences with loved ones. She loves to eat and she wants to try every cuisine from around the world. Gina likes to cook for her friends and family and she enjoys going to live theater shows, traveling, outdoor activities, and painting. She’s constantly learning something new!
Areas of Specialty: Pragmatic Language, Language Disorders, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC), Early Intervention, and Autism.
Areas of Speciality: Autism, Articulation, Early Language, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC), and Social Communication
M.A. CCC-SLP (Trilingual)
Areas of Specialty: Autism, Early Intervention, and Articulation
Fun Fact: When Micah is not working, she enjoys chasing her toddler around the house.
Areas of Specialty: Insurance related matters, billing, payments, etc.
Fun Facts: She enjoys spending time with her three children and her husband.