Social Skills Language Camps
Our PLSS summer day camp is designed to foster collaboration between typical able peers and peers struggling with ASD, ADHD and other social language disorders. PLSS day camp is about successfully navigating the social world. We encourage and expand on our campers’ language and problem solving skills using evidence based approaches in the natural settings. PLSS campers learn from each other as well as from their instructors. All of our campers must be screened to ensure that they are placed in the correct group for them to flourish. Each group runs Monday through Thursday, for 4 weeks.
Session 1: Week of June 15th – Week of July 6th
Session 2: Week of July 13th – Week of August 3rd
Take advantage of our huge discount today! Summer Camp weekly costs $500.00. Tuition is all-inclusive and covers meals, field trips, as well as instruction and all course material. The entire camp for 4 weeks is $2000.00. However, if the client pays in full three weeks prior to start of the camp, the cost is $1668, if the client pays in full during the first week of the start of the camp the cost is $1,868.00. If you pay the entire tuition after the first week of the camp, you will be billed $2000.00.
How does it work?
- Clients are grouped according to similar needs, personalities, age range and skill level.
- We invite 2-3 neuro-typical peers to these groups to increase more natural opportunities and generalization of the skills.
- Groups typically consist of 3 – 4 children, with 1 or 2 speech pathologists leading the groups.
- Parents are welcome to attend field trips, but they cannot participate with kids as we are attempting to foster independence and problem solving
- We offer each group in two sessions, lessons will change if the same campers enroll in both sessions. However, if we enroll new campers, we will repeat similar lessons from the previous sessions.
Who do we service?
Children Diagnosed with ADHD, Language Disorders, Language Delays, Autism and Any Developmental Disorder that Impacts the Child’s Social relationships.