ITS prides itself in recruiting the best possible candidates who are professionally trained and skilled in engaging children in the therapeutic process. Our staff is alert to the ever-changing needs of today’s children and their families.
- We provide additional supervision and mentoring to further develop the skills of our therapists.
- All clinical staff have a masters in speech pathology, have passed a national exam and are licensed to practice in the state of California. In addition, all of our staff have completed the ASHA certification requirements (CCC).
- All clinical staff participate in a continuous program of in-service education where current research is made available for professional advancement.
Our center has full time, and part time positions open for fun, dynamic, and energetic therapists that love to work with children and their families. If this describes you, then we want to meet you!
Our office is open M-F with extended hours and Saturdays also available. Our programs offer therapists technical skills, an opportunity to use their creativity to feed young minds in practical day to day situations.
ITS also offers several opportunities to student clinicians to accomplish their externship in the private clinic setting and we welcome strong CFY candidates as part of our team. Regularly conferencing regarding clinical issues and conducting “round table” discussions are some of the ways the clinical staff adheres to the field’s guidelines in evidence-based practices. If you are a student clinician, looking for CFY opportunity or a licensed clinician and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to the office. We request that applicants show proof of a negative TB test. We also require all staff to have CPR training prior to assuming any responsibilities at ITS.
- Excellent supervision and mentor-ship,
- Flexible schedule,
- Excellent Salary,
- Compensation for continuing education,
- Individual health insurance coverage,
- Budgets to purchase materials and have access to variety of assessments
- Designated and private offices for each therapist
- Support staff to make materials, schedule clients,
- PTO, along with national holidays.