WHAT IS ALL 3’s SOCIAL SKILLS ?
All 3’s social skills means the group works on 3 core areas of social skills:
- Problem Solving (verbal and non-verbal )
All 3’s social skills groups provide practice opportunities in small groups. It allows participants to learn and generalize new social skills in real life situations.
In the programs, we provide real life social situations/scenarios and we also provide multiple opportunities for the children to practice and master each skills.
All for 3’s is child centered, in that we use activities and tasks that the children enjoy and look forward to practicing.
How Does It Work?
- Clients are grouped according to similar needs, personalities, age range and skill level.
- We invite 1-2 neuro-typical peers to these groups to increase more natural opportunities and generalization of the skills.
- Groups typically consist of two to three children, with 1 or 2 speech pathologist (s) leading the groups.
- Our programs are continuous, with summary report given at end of 14 weeks and a new cycle begins.
Who Do We Service?
Children Diagnosed with ADHD, Language Disorders, Language Delays, Autism and Any Developmental Disorder that Impacts the Child’s Social relationships.
CLICK ON THE BUTTONS BELOW TO LEARN MORE
At ITS we believe in building bridges in communication.
Contact Us: Phone: 408.241.2229