We are Opening Our Door to a New Community in January 2017
Your work is important. But something’s missing. Maybe you need tools to learn how to keep your job, tools to manage your communication skills, tools to get along with coworkers. You need a supportive program that believes in you. Staying at home is not making those things happen. In January 2017, RLC will open its door to youths between ages 16 to 20. Our goal is to work with you in successfully communicating in day to day work environment. RLC is committed to providing 14 weeks of instructions and on the job training to promote: problem solving, communication skills and conflict resolution skills critical maintaining employment.
RLC -Youth believes in supporting the youths learn communication skills and conflict resolution skills critical for daily living and vocational life.
RLC provides a personalized Treatment Plan that includes community outreach support. RLC is unique in that we are not focused on the disability, but rather we aim to assist the student learn how to show case their areas of strength.
- We provide a treatment plan that is generated from a collective effort through the involvement from the parent, the child, and RLC’s team of master’s level therapists and support staff.
- We create an outline of work related goals that the students are are trying to achieve—behaviorally, relationally, educationally, etc.—as well as the steps necessary to reach each goal.
Seven weeks in classroom training and seven weeks of community training (internship or at work site training).
- Show case your strength
- Learn basic acceptable on the job conversations
- On the job problem solving and critical thinking
- Workplace friendship
- Communication skills needed to perform the job
Cost: $300.00 for the entire 14 weeks (Limited Spaces)
Classes begin January 2016
Click to register: Registration Form