About the Director/Owner
Uduak is currently not accepting new patients as her essential role is to coordinate and co-treat with all clinical staff.
The owner/Director of Innovative Therapy Services is Uduak (Udie) Osom. She holds a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in Speech and Language Pathology from San Jose State University. Udie has served students of all ability levels from preschool through grade 12, for over 19 years. She is very passionate about neuro-developmental disabilities and social-cognitive disabilities. In 2000, she developed a social skills program that pairs typical developing students with students diagnosed with social cognitive disabilities. She went on to develop a secondary program known as “All for 3’s.” She also specializes in working with children with feeding related difficulties, especially premature babies and kids. Udie has worked as a consultant for several schools, conducted numerous workshops for schools, written and published articles:Pragmatic Language , Thinking Language Environment, Failure to Thrive, Pediatric 101 Blog. Udie’s Workshop includes:
- ITS Education Workshops (Educators training and implementing compensation strategies in schools) 2003- present,
- Pragmatic Language Program Training (parent training, volunteers, therapists) 2000 to present
- St. Lawrence Elementary and Middle School (Teacher Training on Learning Challenges and Compensation Support) Santa Clara CA,
- Cupertino Unified School District-Miller Middle School (Teacher training –Social Skills programs)
- Parents Helping Parents (Parent training on Paired Pragmatic Language Program) 2005, Santa Clara, CA
- Santa Clara Parent Education Workshops, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007, Santa Clara, CA
- How does Language Learning Affect a Student’s Performance? Averroes High School, Fremont California.
Our clinical therapy staff currently includes:
- Nanette Baltzer, M.A., CCC-SLP
- Gina Tran, B.A., -SLPA
- Liz Hoshiko, M.A., CCC-SLP (substitute)
- Edith Dore, -Office Admin (insurance related matters, billing/payments etc.,)
- Regina Richardson Staff support