At school, children need to be able to understand language to follow classroom directions, effectively express themselves to others using age/grade-level vocabulary, grammar, and sentence structure, and be able to ask and answer a variety of questions in order to be successful learners. They also need to be able to speak fluently without pauses or repetitions (stuttering) and use a quality of voice that is appropriate for their age and gender.We offer a number of options to parents and schools.
Screening Services: Speech and Language screening is available for all students throughout the year at their school site. The Speech Pathologist will block out 3 to 5 days on her calendar to conduct the screening at the school site. Contact us for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
School Therapy Services: We also provide speech therapy at private school sites. Our speech therapy program is designed to meet a child’s individual needs. Our expert speech-language pathologists will support the child/children with the following conditions or difficulties at their school site.Contact us for more details email@example.com.
- Receptive and/or expressive language delays/disorders
- Oral motor and feeding challenges Apraxia and dyspraxia
- Auditory processing challenges Phonology/articulation challenges,
- Social Skills
Schools that we have provided successful screenings to :
16845 Hicks Rd Los Gatos, CA 95032
In Home Therapy: Specific to Early Intervention clients (12 months – 3 years), in addition to toddler-school age (4 – 7 years). ITS clinicians visit the home to conduct speech, language, feeding and swallowing therapy. Client/Family must adhere to the terms and conditions of in home therapy as stated in the Financial Agreement – Terms & Conditions Form.
Saturday Therapy: ITS office is opened up on Saturdays for services – evaluation, screenings, assessments, speech & language therapy. Check in with the office for updates on Saturday therapy.
Consultative Services: For more time to consult, train and educate (parents, teachers, therapists and other persons working with the child) a consultation session can be scheduled and a fee of $155.00 is charged per hour.
- Individualized Educational Plan (Explaining and describing your child’s progress in our program, current speech, language or social skills needs
- Collaborate with other professionals (sharing and exchanging our professional knowledge as it relates to your child’s communication needs
- Reading / Editing Reports: $155.00 per hour (not to exceed 3 hours)
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org 408-241-2229